Here is the blog for Augustina's Official Christmas List:
I don't know if the links are going to work, if they don't you can just copy and paste the link into your browser. The links are included to give ideas and show what I am talking about but are not an exact so anything similar would work.
She has a train table with some tracks and a train for imaginarium the babies R Us brand
that also connects with Thomas the tank engine wooden sets. She loves Thomas trains but doesn't own
2) She loves puzzles. Anything 25 pieces or less. The last link is for alphabet magnet set but it's similar to a puzzle because of the coordination involved to fit the letters in place.
3) Cute outfits are always welcome. She needs 3T or 4T. I'm not adding a link because there are no styles preferable over others so this request is open to interpretation as long as you stick to the size.
5) She could use her own
pillow, she likes to steal mine or Sean's. Can be child size or adult size, since she seems to use ours with no problem. (if there are character choices she likes: tinkerbell, frozen, cars, dispicable me minions)
6) Hooded towels,
especially the ones with cartoon characters like monsters inc,
despicable me, dragons, whatever.
6) Easy Wipe bibs. They are much easier
to clean than the cloth ones. They have all kinds of styles and characters. Ones that look like firemen outfit or nurses outfit etc...
7) Anything that lights up, makes noise,
encourages her to use shapes, numbers, colors or what not.
Kitchen accessories(if brand matters the kitchen is "fisher price grow with me" Any kind of accesories: slicable food, blender, toaster, shopping cart, tea set etc...
10) Kid storage system PURCHASED
11) CD player - PURCHASED
12) Crayons and really pretty much any kind of coloring books, etc...
13) Child size sturdy chairs - I'm sure it can be found cheaper so the one in the link is just for the picture because that's kind of pricy but thats the type of chair. Her size and sturdy so she doesn't tip over as easy. Doesn't have to be wood, I saw a style at costco the other day that wasn't wood but was still sturdy and didn't tip when she sat in it.
I'll update this list as necessary. If you are getting something that you want to be sure is not duplicated then let us know and I will delete it off the list. Be sure to check the list before buying to be sure the item you are getting has not been deleted.